Monday, March 23, 2009

An Award

I was totally surprised to see that I had received an award from Gwen today! I'm to send this award to eight (8) people whose blogs I enjoy! That's a real hard one because I like them all whether they're about xstitch, quilting, knitting, etc. That's a hard thing to do. But I chose those eight in no particular fashion. I also tried to pick people who were not mentioned by Gwen.
2. Dany
8. Gio
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award into your blog.
2. Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you.
3. Nominate eight (8) other blogs
4. Add their links to your blog
5. Leave a comment on their blogs that they have received the award.
I can't thank Gwen enough for the award. It was a surprise. And a big thank you to everyone who visits my blog and leaves a comment or just passes through. I wish I didn't have to pick eight because I really like them all.

7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

OOOH! Thanks, Deb! How fun to get an award (I hope I'm the Terri to whom you're referring)! Pretty bold of me to just assume without clicking on the name. Uh-oh, now I think I better go back and check to see if it really is me.... If it's me, thank you! If it's not me, I'm embarrassed!!!

doris said...

Congrats, Deb! I love visiting your blog.

Bine said...

Congratulations on the award. You deserve it! All your stitching and other crafts are awesome!!!! :)

dany said...

Congratulations
and thank you for any heart!
I love you

Diane (di) said...

Deb... I'm speechless. And you know that NEVER happens. lol I still can't believe you sent it to me. To think, all those years ago you are the one who taught me to cross stitch in the first place. But let's not count exactly how many years ago that was OK? lol Thank you soooo much. ((((hugs)))) di

Loreta said...

Deb, congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it to me!

Michelle said...

You're a sweetie for nominating me!! Thanks!!!